As a lifelong resident of Kitchener-Waterloo, Dan is proud to serve his community by providing his services in Business law, Wills and Estates, and Real Estate.
Dan is not your typical lawyer; he prides himself on speaking like a regular person, taking an easygoing, down-to-earth approach to the law until he can’t, and maintaining a cool, results-oriented mindset.
Dan’s corporate and business practice spans small solo and family corporations to large industry players with complex corporate and tax-planning structures and needs. Dan’s extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions provides him with a unique insight and perspective.
Dan’s approach to wills and estate plans is like his approach to everything else: don’t pay him more than you need to. Keeping things simple means your will lasts longer, so you can see him less and pay less too.
Finally, Dan’s real estate team are experienced, friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. No matter the deal, Dan’s team can help!
Areas of Practice:
- B.A., Honours English and Philosophy, Wilfrid Laurier University, 2013
- J.D., Queen’s University, 2016
- Call to the Ontario Bar, 2017
- Amy Pletch – E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marcia Bissada -T: (519) 884-0800 ext. 247; F: (519) 884-1026; E: email@example.com
- Becky Armstrong – T: (519) 884-0800 ext. 222; F: (519) 884-1026; E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: (519) 884-0800 ext. 224
- F: (519) 884-1026
- E: email@example.com