Steven has 25 years of litigation experience, appearing in Motions and Trials and handling multiple Appeals at all levels, including Divisional Court, Court of Appeal of Ontario and the Supreme Court of Canada. He has also appeared before Tribunals, including but not restricted to, Kitchener-Waterloo Real Estate Board, Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario and the Municipal Board.
Steven has been active in the community, raising 4 relatively well adjusted children and sitting as a Board Member on the Kitchener-Waterloo Cancer Society, the Chamber of Commerce, the Waterloo Tennis Club, the Waterloo Minor Soccer Club (where he coached over 40 teams), and numerous Political Boards, both Federal and Provincial, culminating with the honour of being a candidate (albeit unsuccessful) for Parliament.
Areas of Practice:
- Corporate Commercial Litigation, including shareholder issues, mortgage enforcement, construction liens, partnership disputes, debt collection, construction law
- Real Estate Litigation
- Estate Litigation
- Employment Law, including Human Rights issues
- B.A., Economics, University of Western Ontario, 1989
- LL.B., Ludlow Hall, 1992
- Call to the Ontario Bar, 1993
Litigation Law Clerks:
- Robynn Whiteley – T: (519) 884-0800 ext. 2231; F: 519-884-1026; E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sherri Bender – T:(519) 884-0800 ext. 221; F: 519-884-1026; E: email@example.com
- T: (519) 884-0800 ext. 225
- F: (519) 884-1026
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org